Here is a partial list of compliance words that you can use when discussing Young Living. Study and enjoy! Personally, I’m so happy we can talk about positive things like wellness, purpose, and overall health. In the past, we focused far too much on negatives words such as sickness and disease. As Shannon Hudson reminds us, we now have the opportunity to focus on what is really important to us-wellness, purpose, and abundance. These words rock!
List compiled by: Diamond Thomas Reed via Young Living website Product Page
• Long-lasting energy support
• Reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function
• Helps with normal, overall cardiovascular health and function.
• Improves on a positive outlook and enhances mood. • Supports the nervous system and aids in normal digestive Function.
• Helps internal enzyme reactions that control circulation,
• Hormones and overall health.
• Supports proper nutrient absorption for needed energy control.
• Supports cardiovascular and skeletal health
• Supports normal, healthy brain function • Supplies critical EPA and DHA nutrients
• Supports normal immune response and antioxidant levels
• Promotes normal eye, skin, and joint health
• Promotes emotional well-being
• Supports general wellness
• lift mental clarity and focus
• Provides a surge of energy
• Increases mental fitness, cognitive alertness, and physical acuity
• Enhances athletic performance and endurance
• Boosts energy and serves as a daily pick-me-up
• Promotes emotional and self-renewal
• Re-establish a positive energy flow throughout the body, and bring a sense of balance and harmony that attracts love and joy
• Helps relax and calm one’s thoughts and feelings prior to bedtime.
• Brings a sense of balance and harmony
• Helps maintain mental acuity and focus and support mood by uplifting and encouraging positive energy in times of restlessness and unease, supports a positive outlook and restful sleep, facilitates the release of negative emotions, helps ground mind, body and spirit.
• Supports memory function and overall cognitive health
• Aids the body’s natural response to irritation and injury… has natural cleansing and purifying properties • Supports normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.
• Helps to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue
• Use it to clarify thought and develop greater focus
• Promotes deep sense of relaxation and emotional well-being • Supports healthy immune function
• These ingredients have been shown to support healthy cell function and encourage joint health and fluid movement.
• For daily health maintenance, replace your least nutritious meal with Balance Complete. For weight management programs, replace two daily meals with Balance Complete • Formulated to support a healthy and balanced endocrine system
If you need more information or want to know how to enjoy Young Living, contact me at email@example.com I am happy to assist and answer your questions. If someone brought you to this link, get back with that person.
Blessings, Shirleen Biblical Health Educator