NingXia Red History Part II
Essential Oil Talk News!
New NingXia Red – Super Antioxidant Juice
Wolfberries from the Chinese medicine valley in Ningxia province are the base for this super antioxidant nectar. The wolfberry puree is made with using the whole berry—juice, peel, seeds, and fruit. This patented method delivers the highest antioxidant content on the ORAC scale compared to any other fruit or juice. And, Wolfberry has one of the highest percentages of fiber of any whole food and contains zeaxanthin—a carotenoid important to maintaining healthy vision.
NingXia Red also contains super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils.
Citrus essential oils contain high levels of the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, which is an important marker for bioactivity, thus promoting the healthy function of body systems.
NingXia Red is designed to maintain cholesterol levels in the normal range, supports normal digestive health, healthy immune function, normal brain function, a healthy cardiovascular system. Many online testimonials attribute to these factors. Personally, I drink NinXgia Red daily.
NinXgia Red History Part II. Watch this video and change your life.
Here are 17 good reason why you should drink NingXia Red:
1. The NingXia Wolfberry provides ample antioxidants to strengthen the immune system.
2. Antioxidants of this berry fight arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis – aiding the circulatory system, including the heart.
3. The NingXia Wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly. The liver is one of the most vital organs in the body – it’s our cleansing machine.
4. Helps the eyes, cataracts, glaucoma, and visual acuity. NingXia Wolfberry has the highest source of carotenoids in all known foods. Beta-carotene is best known as a nutrient for the retina.
5. More Cancer Help. Acetone extract from the NingXia Wolfberry inhibits gene mutation. Some scientists say the fruit is a good supplement to prevent liver cancer. Also, studies show objective regression of patients with malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, and others.
6. Minerals & vitamins found in NingXia Red act as enzymes and co-factors in the digestion process.
7. Studies on seniors in China produced amazing results (many people lived beyond 100 years of age in wolfberry growing areas). Increases in Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) and haemoglobin were found in serum in all participants. In other words wolfberry “May help slow the aging process”.
8. Helps lower blood sugar and in many tests stabilises blood sugar.
9. Strengthens the brains neuro-transmitters against pervasive free radical activity, thus fighting against dementia and other forms of memory loss.
10. Promotes a sense of well-being, and has had noticeable results in tests, which reduces stress and anxiety. The tissues of the body (including the brain) are assisted in avoiding oxidative stress.
11. Has a B-vitamin complex essential to the body.
12. Provides powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial action because it contains solvetivone.
13. Reduces pain caused by inflammation because the berry contains beta-Sitosterol.
14. The NingXia Wolfberry is high in protein (more than whole wheat).
15. The NingXia Wolfberry, unlike most berries, contains natural Vitamin E – a restorative antioxidant.
16. A healthier, romantic life. The wolfberry increases overall health performance, including sexual responses. One herbalist wrote,
If you wish to order this product, please let me know. If you wish to start a Young Living business to earn extra income, let me know. I will help you.
Young Living Distributor, Enroller and Sponsor Number: 1220898
PS: Please leave me a comment. I will get back with you.
PS: PS: Please like me on Facebook!
PS: PS:PS. Sign up for my free essential oil newsletter and learn about essential oil benefits and research.
Essential Oil Talk!
The information on this website and in all articles is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation.