Love My Lavender
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite of mine because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. I use it in my DIY skin care products and find it relaxing to rub on my temples prior to going to bed. Many times I diffuse this wonderful oil since I love the smell, and it relaxes my mind and body. Do you know the many uses for lavender?
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Shirleen is the host of Essential Oil Talk and is a Young Living Essential Oil enthusiasts (member # 1220898) Leave a comment or message on Facebook-essential oil talk Shirleen
Join my Facebook page, Essential Oil Talk, Shirleen
And, join my Essential Oil Education group on Facebook to learn more about essential oils